Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sob-riety

Since last night, it has been a bit of back-to-back sob marathons.

It started when I caught the ending of the movie Pay It Forward. It was not as much as Haley dying, but more on how he had affected many lives. People came in droves to pay their last respect with flowers and candles at the gates of his home.

Earlier my sob saga continue as I had sobbed at my good friend Trish's blog about her aunt. I was so moved with her brutal honesty and vulnerability.

Later this evening, after listening to the song Just Stand Up, I started sobbing again.

I guess the common denominator, more than making the most out of one's life and inspiring others, is I'm allowing my heart to soften again, allowing it to feel, to pump again.

I thank these influences and inspirations. Yes, I'm sober albeit infused with love. I'm intoxicated with the oxygen of life. I'm grabbing life by the horns and bucking to the best ride of my life.

Live Life to the Fullest, Live Love.

No comments: