Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me Talk Pretty One Day

Yesterday, I discovered what David Sedaris looked like. While reading Me Talk Pretty One Day, I made mental notes again and again to research about David Sedaris. My breezy brain blew off my mental sticky memo Notes. I should've bought 3M instead of those cheap cutesy ones.

He does not look anywhere close than what I have imagined him to be. He looks the type of person who you would to confide in, and not find out about it 3 years down the road. However, with his sarcastic humor, one will find Sedaris' book highly engrossing and entertaining. Even I wouldn't mind disclosing dark secrets to him to have it exaggerated in his next literary masterpiece.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get a copy each of Naked and of Corduroy.

No comments: