Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Visitors"

Suddenly the guard here in Ateneo Professional Schools decided to recommend our Confucius Institute office as an unofficial library to graduate students who are going to have their midterm exams.

I did allow them to use the facility; however, I am really feeling uneasy about this whole arrangement. Processing myself, I realized that I felt I was taken advantage of. At first a couple students felt comfy then another came, then another, then another. Before I knew it, I am a librarian to half a dozen crammers. >:/

Later I plan to talk to the guard or whoever's in charge... Hay, "I" message...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.