Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Am Legend not so legendary

Recently I got the chance to experience the cold ambiance of the movie houses again. Choices were the MMFF candidates plus a couple of foreign movies.

I remember when I 1st watched a movie. I was with my mom. She used to tell me when she was young, her eldest sister and she will go to Avenida to catch some Susan Roces flicks back I think when movies were still in faded colors or in black and white. I really like it when Mama goes nostalgic and tells me some stories of her younger years.

My friend and I chose to spend quality time with Will Smith's I Am Legend. And I perfectly agree with Julianna Palermo's write-up on that movie. The director/producer could've done better with the ending. Honestly, not the best movie I have ever seen. Sure the effects were not bad; however, I wouldn't recommend it to friends. Good thing I have someone special with me, so my night was still well-spent. ;P

No comments: