Saturday, August 02, 2008

Questions for the World

Multi-tasking didn't end when I graduated college. Listening to TV while e-mailing about work and texting my girl. I just find it superficial when a girl cheats on his boyfriend back home, another becomes righteous, and others start back-stabbing each other.

I'm now drunk with work and caffeine-overdose so here's my point:

I am not the God to judge who should fulfill their womanhood by becoming moms; however, if they do get that wonderful privilege of bringing another life into this world I do hope they step up, breathe life and create a difference (a good one). Articles like this one (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080802/ap_on_re_us/starvation_death_charges) makes me feel sad, angry, full of pity.

Moreover, my mind fills up with questions: What is happening here? Can people still change? Is this world still worth it? Is Life worth it?

No comments: