Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lasing Ako

La lang, just wanna tell everyone that I'm drunk... obviously, since an undrunk Haidee wouldn't have told you or shown you she's drunk.

Anyway, we're playing this dice game with my uncle, aunt, and cousin: 4 ppl, 5 dice each, 1 small bowl to cover the dice.

Point of the game is to bring the others down. No need for you to always win, but you have to be careful that they don't bring you down.

The basic rule is that you shake your dice under the bowl, then see what you have then either try to bluff the others by misleading you have something (like 4 4s: ) you don't have or by actual telling the truth while making them think its a bluff.

Very complicated game, in a way, which can only be understood when watched and better when played.

The downside is you have to pay with a shot of red wine (7%). Now I know most of you might've thought, what's 7%?! For me, it's a lot coz since I'm a new player, haven't really gotten drunk before, everything's new for me! Esp the 7% since I lost a lot, I had the most # of shots (meaning I drank almost an entire bottle all by myself.

I hadn't slurred or blabbered. I hadn't thrown up. But I was real whoozy. I was able to ride my bike normally though. So in a way, according to the general assessment by my aunt, I'm not yet drunk. Drunk is when you do things you don't normally do and don't remember it the next day. And drunk is when you throw up... a lot. So, she said, since I'm completely sane and just feel that my head is spinning, I'm not yet considered drunk.

Well, I wouldn't actually say I'm not drunk. Like I said, I wouldn't normally broadcast my state of drunkness, but I'm doing so now... with my whoozy head.

So no fallacy about this: I'm drunk... (bog)!

No comments: