Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Declare and Deliver

It had been sometime since I last thought of coming up with a list of things I want to do while I'm still alive. I guess I've been thinking of a limit when in fact I should be open to additions subtractions multiplications divisions (to the list) as life rolls.

Since it's free to dream:
  • write a book
  • learn wakeboarding/surfing/water skiing/wind surfing
  • buy a Nikon DSLR (still hesitating with D40)
  • buy a video camera
  • own a car (still drooling over Mazda 3... occasionally tempted by the stocky Mazda 6)
  • go to Singapore to visit friends and relative
  • explore the bazaars of Thailand
  • adventure the lands of Australia and New Zealand
  • taste the flavours of Europe
  • scuba-dive the local waters of the Philippines
  • own a house with bookshelves for my babies, a bathroom lounge, a walk-in closet, a room for my drums
  • paint
  • host an exhibit of my photos and paintings
That's all for now. I have another topic in mind for my blog revival. :)

No comments: